Sunday, March 25, 2012

Our 90 Gallon...

     Our 90 gallon, to me, looks a lot like a starter tank still. Chris feels the same. We had a tank crash about two years ago and it wasn't until a few months ago that it really started looking 'good' again in my eyes. There are a lot of little frags all over it now. Just recently (as in about a week and a half ago) Chris sold all of his large monti caps which now I'm thinking was a bad idea because we could have used them in this large monster of a tank! It broke our hearts to pull out our colonies that we watched grow from tiny sticks into football sized beauties during the crash. I had a large collection of zoanthids that I had spent not only a large amount of money on but a large amount of time to find rare ones at good prices on. I lost nearly all of them. I guess you could say that zoa's were my passion and when we lost them, my passion for the hobby went with them...

     Anyway, when Chris went out the other day to retrieve the rest of the stuff from Kyle's, I took some photo's of our tank. Don't mind the lamp in the background (even though I do!) Take in mind that these are only some of our corals and not all of them too...I just got tired of cropping and copyrighting them :)

     *Just a quick note too...I started this particular blog two days before I posted it. You'll find out why later on in the blogging. This has been on my computer screen waiting for the pictures to be added and then to be posted for far too long though...









































No comments:

Post a Comment